Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Erie Insurance Agents and Car Insurance in Bradford, Pa

An Erie Insurance agent for 26 years and still not operating under the "old school" philosophy of typical agencies. I see many agents who claim that they give good service, etc, etc. I guess "good service" needs to be defined windows 7 Update Error 80070057 before I can be judgemental about other insurance companies? To me...being caller number 6 with an estimated "hold time" of 8 minutes is NOT good service. Being told that my agent is in an important meeeting and that 224blogmix nobody else can help me ....NOT good service. I can probably think of a dozen other scenarios that are not good service..but what's the point Conservative Investors Are Losers ? That's right, let's move on.

Got this email from a client recently and I thought...hmmmm...should I brag How to Naturally Remove a bit? Nah...my only brag is on my employee who handled this call....here's how it went:

Dear Dan,

I have been with the agency for less than a year and was in my first accident ever. I remembered what your welcome packet said and call the office right away. I was greeted by a women on the other line and told her what had happened. The first words she spoke was "Are you alright?" and "Is the other person alright?" We both were, but very shaken. She was so kind and walked The Beauty of Belize me through what was needed to be done. The other windows Update Error Code 80070057 women was on her phone with her insurance office while I was with mine. After it was all said and done the other women said that her agent was in a staff meeting and was to busy to talk with her and noone could help her right now. I thought this poor women was just in an accident and her agent was too busy to assist her. She asked me who I have insurance through and I said Williams windows Update Error 0x80070057 Agency. She told me that she just might be switching because of the comfort and service I received. So I would like to say kudos to your staff for being concerned with my well being and giving me the service that I hope more people receive. This is truly a word of mouth I will be spreading. Thanks again, Mrs. Thara Tyler

Can't say enough Mephisto Ularia Has a Mid height Wedge Heel With a Stylish Square Profile about empowering the people who work with you to be themselves! Debbie was simply being herself and giving service that was not only appreciated...it was MORE than the competition offered. That seems to be the key 0x80070057 Windows Live Mail in our phenomenal success...always overdeliver !!

OK...nearing the end here. You need car insurance in Bradford, Pa or 0x80070057 Printer Pittsburgh Pa, or How to Find Fast Pay day loans Online basically anywhere in Pa and you need a great price along with a great agency? You need to give us a chance to show you what real good service is all about. While you're pondering that thought...jump over to the website and see what a hundred or so others had to say about our service. Take 6 minutes and fill out our quote form and we'll search the top ten companies in the state to find you the best possible deal on car insurance. If ther's a discount you deserve but aren't currently getting, we'll find it and get it applied to your policy..it's what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment